Easy-to-understand pricing starting at $10/month/server. No license fees, setup fees, or long-term contracts. Automated monitoring, unlimited transfer, and strong security come standard.
Batteries-Included Backups at a Reasonable Price
What makes Opsmate great?
- Easy setup, no configuration required
- Packaged for major Linux distros
- Automated monitoring to alert you of problems
- Unlimited snapshots, unlimited data retention
- Custom data retention policies
- Unlimited restores: never pay to restore your data
- Simple web interface to browse your backups
- Intuitive command line tools, with man pages
- Mount your backups as a FUSE filesystem for easy restores
- Quick and easy full server restores
- Strong encryption of your data
- Flexible security policies and key management
- High-quality customer support
- Free onboarding consultation for Business and Enterprise customers
- Phone support for Enterprise customers
Is there a free trial?
Yes, you can try our Professional Plan free for 14 days with one server. There's no obligation and no credit card is required. After 14 days, you'll need to select a paid plan to continue using Opsmate.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
How does billing work?
Your credit card is charged every month, on the first day of the month. When you sign up, your first invoice is pro-rated until the end of the month.
Can I cancel?
Yes, you can cancel or change your plan at any time. For the first 30 days, there is a 100% money-back guarantee if you decide to cancel. After the first 30 days, refunds are pro-rated to the day.
Do you offer discounts to non-profits?
Yes! If you're a non-profit or an open source project, we'd love to help you back up your data reliably and securely. Get in touch for a discount.
How is storage calculated?
Your storage allocation is the total amount of data, including metadata, that you can store in your account at any given time.
Storage is pooled between your servers, and is
calculated after compression, data deduplication, and other optimizations, which means that the
amount of storage you need for a backup is often a fraction of your server's disk utilization. Remember,
Opsmate knows about popular Debian and Ubuntu packages, so you don't pay to back up common applications like
What happens if I exceed my storage allocation?
You won't be able to create new backups until you reduce your usage by deleting old backups.
We'll send you an email when you pass 90% of your storage allocation, and again when you hit 100%. You can also configure a retention policy to automatically delete old backups.
If you need to increase your storage allocation, you can purchase additional storage for $0.20 / GB per month.
What happens to my data if there's a billing problem?
Protecting your data is very important to us. If there's a problem charging your credit card, we will make repeated attempts to contact you using all available contact information. If we can't get in touch, we will keep your backups for a grace period of at least 60 calendar days before permanently deleting them.